Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How do I find resources for pool bath designs?

I have a pool


I want to put in an outdoor bathroom


I need to find some design ideasHow do I find resources for pool bath designs?
I've never even contemplated this one and I see all kinds of possibilities. I think it would be unique to actually build one of those plexiglass greenhouse designs so the entire roof would let in natural light. The necessary area would need to be partitioned off for privacy reasons, of course. The rest of the room could be swagged and draped cabana style with billowy fabrics. I see a slate floor, ferns and sumptious bath and toiletry items to create a private spa atmosphere. This probably won't be your choice for best answer, but I've gotta tell you it's sent my head spinning with all sorts of ideas and I am JEALOUS! LOL! Seriously, tho, hope whatever you decide to do comes out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment