Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Sims鈩?2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff Help please?

Okay I have a family of 5 two adults, one baby boy,one teenage girl and a teenage boy ( I made on the simms) and I cant find a nice big house. Is there any money cheat or some house that would be sutible for the family?The Sims鈩?2 Kitchen %26amp; Bath Interior Design Stuff Help please?
type CTRL+SHIFT+C and there will appear a console, then type on it ';motherlode'; to get 50000 cash, or ';kaching'; to get only 1000





would be more fun without cheat anyway :DThe Sims鈩?2 Kitchen %26amp; Bath Interior Design Stuff Help please?
share with you





Shop online www.shoes-trader.com is cheaper,and it also look nice in a good quality.do you think so?


i like buy shoes online.


Last time I saw a website that sells Nike shoes and other brand shoes accidentally. I found the shoes in here are really cheap and the shoes look nice. After I bought them, I satisfied with the products. They look nice and in a good quality. Now I would like to share this website with you: http://www.shoes-trader.com





a friend recommend it to me.


low price , high quality.
There are two money cheats one is motherlode gives 50,000 each time you do it the othe is familyfunds (family name) then amount type it as seen below





familyfunds broke 999,999

No comments:

Post a Comment