Sunday, March 7, 2010

What style design is this kind of bathing suit! help!?

Its super hard to describe and of course I can't find it anywhere online. But its a bikini bottom that gathers '; at the crack'; it almost shapes to your butt. I have seen them on tv and love them, can't find it, and I really don't know what im looking for... anyone?What style design is this kind of bathing suit! help!?
Try victoriassecret.com. I know last year they had a bunch of bottoms like that. And sorry, I have no idea what they're called either!!What style design is this kind of bathing suit! help!?
Pucker Bottom Bikinis :)
You can purchase these bikinis for around $40 at bikini-beach.com.. They are super cute and the fit is great. I spent hours finding this suit like 2 summers ago... Good Luck !
I don't know that there's an actual term for that sort of bottom, but I have seen some listed as having ';back gathered'; bottoms. You might also try ';Shirred'; bottoms and see what you come up with.
OMG im looking for that too!





yeah ive seen it millions of times





maybe it jus looks too small for the person





idno

No comments:

Post a Comment