Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where can I find free online bath remodelling designs?

I ned to remodel my bath and would like to find free online design tools to start from scratch. I've looked on HGTV and DIY without luck.Where can I find free online bath remodelling designs?
Go to www.eplans.com. It won't show you how to decorate your new bathroom but it will show you different ways to get what you want out of the space that you have. You could also try hgtv.com.Where can I find free online bath remodelling designs?
I would try kitchen and bath suppliers Kohler for example... Maybe there websites have something that can help you out...
The success of any decorating scheme depends on how well it suits you. Knowing what you can spend on a project will give you a clearer idea of what you can achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment