Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is the Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff as good as it looks?

I'm thinking about buying Sims 2 Kitchen %26amp; Bath Interior Design Stuff. I can afford it, and I know that in the stuff packs only clothes, hairstyles, and items are added.


I have lots of expansions but only one other stuff pack; Teen Style Stuff, which I love!


I enjoy designing my houses (although I'm not good at it) but I hardly have space on my computer.


Can somebody who has Kitchen %26amp; Bath Stuff tell me some about it? Should I get it?Is the Sims 2 Kitchen %26amp; Bath Interior Design Stuff as good as it looks?
I have it and love it! Next to Teen Style Stuff, K%26amp;B is my next favorite stuff pack!





Yes, it's the typical clothes, objects, and wallpapers, but I love everything. There's new designer options for the appliances, new sinks, toilets, and a new shower, as well as the claw foot bathtub (which I love!!).





The bathrobe you can dress your sims in are cute. No new hairstyles for teens and below, but for adults, they have a really cute ponytail with a face mask, and a towel wrapped around their hair, turban style.





I also love the new counters, floors, wallpapers...I love everything about this pack! I just wish they had released it ages ago!Is the Sims 2 Kitchen %26amp; Bath Interior Design Stuff as good as it looks?
I have a lot of sims 2 and i now have 14 sims 2 altogether cause I just got the Kithcen and Bath Stuff


Umm it is just a few new hairstyle, a little more clothes, furnittures


I mean that is all I can say so far

No comments:

Post a Comment