Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What stores can i find really nice bath towels that have seashell designs on them?

i went to a lot of stores but no luck, i am trying to design my guest bathroom which is seashell themed but having a hard time finding towels.What stores can i find really nice bath towels that have seashell designs on them?
I've been looking for the same thing since the ones I purchased in 2001 got older. (They were so pretty!)





I looked all over online and couldn't find anything I really liked (and there wasn't a whole lot of choices, any season). In the meantime, I went with towels that fit the color scheme.





One thing I am considering is finding fabric that has cool looking shells and doing cut-outs for appliques. Another idea is to find pictures that work, and having a sewing shop make them. There are computerized machines that ';see'; the picture and duplicate it with the thread on the machine ... just how companies make logos for shirts and bags, etc.





I will continue to look, however, and am curious here for other ideas. Happy Hunting!What stores can i find really nice bath towels that have seashell designs on them?
I would say try Target in store or online a target.com
Try Homegoods, Bath %26amp; Body %26amp; Beyond, Christmas Tree Shops %26amp; Burlington Coat Factory (it's where I usually have purchased these items) Keep in mind that seashell designs are more of a summer theme, and its the reason why you can't find these now. Let me know how it goes. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment