Sunday, March 7, 2010

I designed this bathing suit! Do you like it?

I designed this! Please look at it :) its for a contest and if you vote for it you get put into a raffle to win a $1,000 shopping spree! (just for voting!)


Thanks and please tell me if you like it!


http://www.roxy.com/category/index.jsp?c鈥?/a>I designed this bathing suit! Do you like it?
yeah! i think it is amazing! i love pink bathing suits and i don't wear anything except for pink bathing suits, but i would totally wear this and it is a really bright and happy looking :-)





and all the other swim suits are pretty bad so i think you will win!!!!





hope i helpedI designed this bathing suit! Do you like it?
Yeah! It's very summery. I like the colors and is like a paradise in a bikini. Very beautiful! Congratulations! Oh!, I voted for it. Hope you win!
Id shoot myself if i had to wear a sunset around the beach,


but im pretty sure someone would like it.


Its just not my style, but im sure some airhead would buy it.


its not terrible dear, just wack.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





Its pretty good. I'm taking classes at F.I.T and I design bathing suits all the time!
there cute colors for the summer


but you have a lot of competition.





try making a bikini thats really unique and that makes it stand out a lot
OMG! that is the cutest bathing suit ever! I would definetely wear that! great job! (:
i like it! i would sooooooooooooooooooooo wear it!
I Like It.


I Would Wear It!


Now Where Is My $1000 Dollar Shopping Spree?


xD
Are you 8 years old? It looks like an 8 year old colored it with crayon.
It's adorable. I love it!! : )
NO But i voted for some one elses
i love it whats the fabric


.
OMG I LOVE IT!!
Its gorgeous :) You have a talent! :D I'll be voting for it


Best of look with it :)
not really...
that is so cute!!!!
cute
ya its really cute. i would buy it
it's really cute i think u have a chance at winning... :)
it's ok but not really...sorry
yea


i'd wear it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment