Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I own a Kitchen and Bath design business and I am looking to hire an experienced Designer. Help!!!?

How much should I pay and should I offer benefits? How much experience should I require? Any suggestions would be helpful!!!!I own a Kitchen and Bath design business and I am looking to hire an experienced Designer. Help!!!?
Request salary requirements in the ad. And then decide what the applicants are worth to you based on their experience and salary requirements.





To answer your other questions is really whats going to make your buisness priorities.


An inexperienced designer might be cheaper for you, and thus you can pass that on to your clients. The opposite would be true for a very experienced designer, but there will always be clients for either end of that threshold, so pick your place in the world.





In other words its just another question of quality versus cost.I own a Kitchen and Bath design business and I am looking to hire an experienced Designer. Help!!!?
to the Professional Designer you pay a High wage about 35-50 an hour but for me only i charge you 25-35 an hour should i say per section of the Draft for example:in bath design ill charge you $200, kitchen $340,Living room $400 for the whole house i give you discount $1100 or e-mail me lets negotiate''male_man2@yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment