Sunday, March 7, 2010

What would match a moose-designed abercrombie bathing suit top?

I have a navy string bikini top from abercrombie. I didn't get the bottom pair because they didn't have it anymore. (clearance) So I just got the top. The moose's are white. The base color is dark navy. I was thinking aobut just getting a low rise string white bottom but I'm not sure.What would match a moose-designed abercrombie bathing suit top?
gotta love clearance! haha:D


umm id go with a navy bottom, because white:


1. get dirty easily


2. SEE THROUGHHHH!


3. stains show up biggg timmmee





so go with navy :]





hope i helped!What would match a moose-designed abercrombie bathing suit top?
white bottoms or navy bottoms, clearly, haha (:


i suggest navy, white swimsuits get disgustingly dirty ohso fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment