Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sims 2 kitchen & bath stuff interior design problem and pets update is the problem?

First i install Sims 2 and then university, open for business, nightlife and pets. I have problem because my kitchen stuff are useless i installed correctly and when i play i don't see all the things that stuff had the bath table etc! I cannot find it. Pets is the last expansion game i install because all of my expansions including my stuff are all downloaded not original. All of my expansions are cracked and then suddenly i think pets is the reason for this because pets is the only updated. I cannot cancel my installation because its automatic. After this installation i install my latest download stuff my kitchen %26amp; bath stuff. Sims 2 kitchen %26amp; bath stuff interior design problem and pets update is the problem?
Try the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment