Sunday, March 7, 2010

Who designed the white bathing suit whitney thompson had on in the photo shoot for seventeen?

Norma Kamali designed the white swimsuit Whitney is seen sporting in the photo shoot for Seventeen magazine.Who designed the white bathing suit whitney thompson had on in the photo shoot for seventeen?
I have that magazine but not with me. I tried to find the scans online but the print is too small. So if you have the magazine just look on the page and it will say. I think it was like Norma something, but I don't know.Who designed the white bathing suit whitney thompson had on in the photo shoot for seventeen?
It should say in the magazine...check the fine print throught the pics/article of her in the magazine, also try the magazines website.
look in the magazine you saw it in if i doesnt say which it should then look it up on the net exactly how you descrbied it here
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment